1. I will wake up before my kids to get a head start on the day.
2. We will make it out the door this morning in peace and harmony
3. I forgot to bring snacks but my kids can make it two hours without eating something.
4. No one will notice the dried on breakfast I forgot to wipe off their faces.
5. I am going to start making homemade meals for my family.
6. The kids will happily play with their toys while I prepare these meals.
7. My child does not have too much sugar in her diet.
8. It’s okay if I bribe her with lollipops all day long.
9. I will look great when my husband walks in the door this evening: hair, makeup, and something not covered in peanut butter and glitter.
10. Tonight I am going to break out my lingerie. . . once I find where I stored it.
11. Today I will not get frustrated with my kids.
12. I will catch my daughter before she eats more toothpaste.
13. Today I will clean the house.
14. I will wash the dirty laundry, and even put away the clean pile sitting in the basket all week.
15. My kids are not in the other room creating a bigger mess than the one I am cleaning up at the moment.
16. Well, I can always finish things up tonight.
17. I will spend nap time doing something productive.
18. I will begin doing that productive thing in just a few more minutes. . .
19. Okay, nap time is suddenly over; I will make up for it tonight.
20. Sure we can all go run errands together this afternoon, it will be so much fun.