1. I do not wake up with my husband to make him bacon and eggs and wish him a good day of work.
2. I do not get a thrill out of cleaning my house.
3. I do not spend my days baking cookies and making lemonade.
4. June Cleaver is not my idol, and I do not wear pearls when vacuuming.
5. I do not watch soap operas.
6. I am not completely out of touch with the real world.
7. I do have a college degree.
8. I can talk about things other than my children.
9. I am not wasting away in utter boredom.
10. My title may be “stay at home,” but that is not what I do all day.
11. I do not feel unfulfilled in not having a “real job.”
12. I do not think working moms are the enemy. 🙂 🙂 🙂