Christmas in October arrived at our door via an awesome sample to review by VTech!
We get excited about cheese and cracker samples at the grocery store. You can imagine the look on my two kiddos faces (3 years and 18 months) when they awoke from nap time to the sight of all this:
(VTech provided me with the following products and information.)
For the roadrunner: VTech® Sit-to-Stand Smart Cruiser™ (Age 6-36 months, MSRP: $39.99) Amazon VTechKids
- Cruise into the learning zone on the Sit-to-Stand Smart Cruiser. This 2-in-1 toy grows with children and transforms from a floor play toy with detachable steering wheel activity panel to an exciting ride-on toy.
- The interactive steering wheel features driving, learning and music modes with more than 80 songs, sounds and phrases that introduce animals, opposites and first words. Turn on the engine, move the gear shifter or press the horn to hear realistic driving sound effects.
- ·Children can pretend to drive to six different fun locations with arrow buttons teaching the concept of direction and road safety. Attach the steering wheel to the cruiser and it becomes a fun ride-on toy.
- The Sit-to-Stand Smart Cruiser also has a fun front activity panel and under seat storage children can fill with small toys for more fun on the go!
This has been a definite winner with my son (18 months old). He loves driving through the house and honking his horn at whoever dares to block his path. I am greatly pleased with the learning aspects involved here to accompany the motor skills. I have often seen the riding toys, but the interactive steering wheel is what does it for me. I am a huge fan!
- Children can pretend to be musicians and sing along to the music with the Grow-Along Music Center. As they sing into the microphone, five colorful lights correspond to children’s voices, or they can play with wacky voice-changing and amplifying effects.
- Rock out with three instrument buttons that play guitar, drum and saxophone sounds. Five animal piano keys introduce kids to instruments, colors and animals. Kids can choose between Learn & Play mode and Sing-Along mode to become learning super stars!
I can not tell you the number of times this little mike has participated in yet another round of “Let it Go.” My daughter (3 years old) has become a rock star, musician, and “Elsa,” all in one. Along with the vocals, she has been spending a good amount of time practicing the keys–a great way to get her excited for the piano lessons in her near future! Whenever my son takes his turn I like to switch it over to the Learn & Play mode. I have not been disappointed with how VTech has incorporated its learning in such a fun and musical way here!
For the athletic: VTech® Smart Shots Sports Center™ (Age 12-36 months, MSRP: $39.99) Amazon VTechKids
- Parents can cheer on their little sports stars with the Smart Shots Sports Center. This electronic sports center features a soccer goal and basketball hoop for a fun 2-in-1 experience.
- Kick the soccer ball into the net to hear fun sounds or toss the basketball into the hoop and the magic sensor will count up to ten each time a basket is scored.
- Three buttons introduce shapes, numbers, opposites, sing-along songs and more. Turn the gears or flip the page to hear fun phrases and sounds. The sports center also features a light-up screen that plays a variety of fun animations and shows numbers, shapes and letters to reinforce learning.
My daughter recently joined her first soccer league and was thrilled to discover her own little soccer net. My son lives for anything which has a ball, making this a definite winner. He absolutely adores the way he is awarded with both music and cheering every time he makes a basket–or even for simply trying. I love how much you receive in such a compact set up. Soccer, basketball, interaction, learning, and no missing parts scattered throughout the house!
- Children can learn about colors, numbers and food with the adorable new Chomp & Count Dino. Simply place one of the eight brightly-colored play pieces in the dino’s mouth and watch as he eats and recognizes each piece.
- Play in either food or counting mode and the dino responds with rewarding sounds and phrases all while introducing colors, numbers, shapes and more. Press the question button and kids can answer the dino’s questions to show what they’ve learned.
- Five shape buttons help kids learn shapes and numbers, while spinning the disc on dino’s back will play sing-along songs. The dino can also be pushed or pulled by a string for even more fun melodies.
My daughter snatches “little Dino” up to herself often to feed and love on. She takes him for walks and makes sure his tummy is always full. Whenever my son can find a turn, he enjoys practicing his motor skills by fitting the food inside, and running as fast as possible without flipping the Dino over. I am all about multi tasking and really enjoy the way the kids are able to use their imagination of play while at the same time learn some new colors, numbers, and shapes (all things we are working on with my little guy).
For the giveaway:
One reader will be given all four of these VTech toys! To enter, leave a comment below telling who you would like to share the goods with. The winner will be chosen next Monday at random. Sorry to all my awesome international mommas, but US residents only.